Post by Lee Stephenson on September 17th, 2012
Here are some more fun questions for our married couples to consider. Keep BUILDING!
1. What are our favorite topics to talk and discuss? (think about areas you usually agree)
2. What are our less favorite topics? (things we tend to debate)
3. What are dreams you have for your marriage and family? (be as specific as you can)
4. What are some traditions and values we like to pass along over the years?
5. Where are you individually and as a couple on the spiritual journey?
6. In what ways do you live out your spiritual intimacy?
Together as you wrap up your conversation, make a list of your families core beliefs. Enjoy the process of working on it together.
Post by Lee Stephenson on September 11th, 2012
Here are some questions for our married couples to discuss some evening. Make sure you take focused time this week to build your marriage.
1. How has your spouse encouraged you in the past? (Be specific)
2. How can your spose be more attentive to encouraging you in the future?
3. What is something you feel you are good at? Explain.
4. Is there anything new you would like to learn about, explore, or take on? (i.e. hobby, education, ministry, language, sports, etc.)
5. Is there something you can do or need to say to encourage your spouse to try something new or to take a risk? What is that?
This week make a conscience choice to be positive in your relationship. Make sure your positive comments outweigh your negative comments by at least 5 to 1. Look for humor and moments to laugh together. Lastly, be gracious and affirm the qualities that you appreciate. Enjoy the week!