Post by Lee Stephenson on July 16th, 2012
If I am honest this morning…I was really disappointed that we didn’t get another monsoon storm yesterday. However, we did have a great day at Harvest. Here are some of my random firings this morning:
- I can’t wait for our Upwards Soccer league to start. We had a good turnout yesterday for our information meeting. If you have any interest in what is going on, please contact us. You can register your kids to play on our website, let us know if you want to be a part of this from the ground floor. We are still looking for people that want to help in all capacities. Let us know.
- Yesterday we talked about “Time Investment.” I am curious to know what changes people are considering when it comes to time usage.
- I had an interesting article shared with me this weekend on another aspect of the American family. Here is a link to the article if you are interested in reading it. (Two Classes)
- Talking about Family Vacations…where are your favorite family vacation spots? I need soem helpful ideas for years to come. One of our favorite spots over the years has been to camp in Yosemite National Park.
- Today marks 6 months of knee recovery. I am still slow on the healing continuum. But the good news is…the pain isn’t too bad these days unless I push it a little too much.
- I am crazy excited for our fall line-up at Harvest. We will be announcing what’s new at this Sunday’s “Lunch with the Pastor” and at our Grand Opening service on August 5th.
- We will be working really hard to pull some last details together with the Dominate Campaign, getting the word out of our Grand Opening Celebration, and Upwards Sports. So I ask you to join with me in praying for these things and please tell everyone you know.
Have a great week!